All students will have a one-on-one advising appointment during your scheduled orientation
session. You will receive an email to your UARK account from UASuccess Calendar 5 days prior to your orientation session with your specific one-on-one advising appointment
time. We encourage you to make a list of questions your parents and you have for your
Preparing for Your Advising Appointment
- Have the following pulled up on your computer:
- Log in to Microsoft Teams 15 minutes ahead of time to make sure your appointment can
start on-time. Your advisor will “call your computer” you on Microsoft Teams. Students with phone appointments should be available 15 minutes prior as well.
- Log in to UAConnect
You will register for the courses indicated in your email. You can use the following
Registering for Classes After Your Advising Appointment
- You will receive an email from UASuccess with notes from your advising appointment.
- You will register for the courses indicated in your email. You can use the following
- Once you have finished registering for fall classes, you need to complete the Peer Mentor Match Survey. You will need to have your schedule pulled up to complete the survey.
- Make sure you have submitted any transfer credit or test credit to the UofA.
Our orientation videos, guidebooks, FAQs and website will help answer many of your
questions. If you still need assistance, send us an email from your UARK account to email@example.com. Include your student ID number along with your questions or concerns.